Followers .

Vote For Me .

I started a Top Site List for blogs. Click the button to vote for me and add your blog to the list and add the button to your site. It's free advertising.

Pubic Wax .

So when I usually get my 'area' done I usually got with a small triangle but someone from my messageboard inspired me to go COMPLETELY bare. (Emily). There was a discussion about different styles and what not on there. So I decided to go baby bottom smooth yesterday. I must say that I love it .... Feels a lot more refreshing ... I think I'm going to stay bald down there for a long while. I love the feeling!!! lol.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you understand now. :D
    Once you go bare down there you never go back to hair. ( Just made that up, lol. )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh that dude in the picture looks creepy.
    I've wondered, but.. FUCKING OW. I don't know if it would be worth it to me to have my PUBES RIPPED OUT. Lol.

    ReplyDelete