Followers .

Vote For Me .

I started a Top Site List for blogs. Click the button to vote for me and add your blog to the list and add the button to your site. It's free advertising.

Feels Good Being Me .

I love being me right now. I'm young with a lot of life to live. I would say what happened today but I'm not in fear of incriminating myself lol. Long story short, I went to my friends job and saw her and went to steakn' shake. Then I went to Brandon's house for a minute then I went to get my friend from a "situation" with her boyfriend. After that, I went to a park to the courts and was bored for a minute but after that I had a BLAST!!! I know it's boring to read but A LOT of people that know me know about my blog and maybe I should've kept it a secret from them then you'd get the JUICY stuff lol.

2 comments: