Followers .

Vote For Me .

I started a Top Site List for blogs. Click the button to vote for me and add your blog to the list and add the button to your site. It's free advertising.

The April Fool .

The folly mistakes
With dishonesty and deceit
My spirit broken
with anger and defeat
He's my weakness
so I'll evacuate and retreat
I made that little rhyme for the guy in my life who thinks I'm dumb. The ex-girlfriend is too much and you know it and yet she sticks around. I can't help my feelings towards the situation. You know the ultimatum, you may dislike it or get angry but it is what it is.

2 comments:

  1. i understand that feeling...the problem with the female species is that we love hard and dont realize that we are victimizing ourselves in the process. i for one have played the fool many of nights. they say its better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all...i aint too sure about that one tho. cuz when its not all about u it dont feel good. but hey, im an "out-side-of-the-boxer"...so i say...live! smile without reason, love without thinking, and dance like no one is watchin. if its his poison u crave, eat...even it may ultimately be deadly. at least in the end you can say..."i know what that(he) feels like"...PEACE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree to it ... i'm just glad that situation is over and he made the right decision ..........

    ReplyDelete