Followers .

Vote For Me .

I started a Top Site List for blogs. Click the button to vote for me and add your blog to the list and add the button to your site. It's free advertising.

Jeremih .

I know I'm probably late with the Jeremih train that took off but I just recently got on. I don't usually like new artists but I so love Jeremih's Birthday Sex song. In the midst of replaying the Birthday Sex song (and the remix with Pretty Ricky), I started to love my ride. I literally listen to this song about 5 times a day. I'm in the midst of putting it on a CD for my truck lol.

Here's The Song "My Ride"

2 comments:

  1. Yes I love him lol. I can't wait for his cd to drop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremih? Never heard of him... I'll take a look at the video you posted though, Ms. Tweety. I hope I take to it.

    ReplyDelete