Followers .

Vote For Me .

I started a Top Site List for blogs. Click the button to vote for me and add your blog to the list and add the button to your site. It's free advertising.

Heart Burn .

The love I have to give conquers all. My heart may be selfish and greedy but don’t fault me for wanting to be with you and love you. If that overwhelms you then inform me of your nonexistent love and allow me to move on, rather than you misleading me allowing myself to believe you actually care. I just want a real loving, caring man who understands me. If you hear me say “I love you” then don’t abandon that or pawn it off as nothing. My heart can’t take being in love without love in return. Being in love alone is the hardest punishment anyone will ever see. It’s a prison you sometimes can’t escape. So, please don’t capture me into that prison of love.You didn’t respond to my heart calling for you. Now it’s left unattended waiting for the next unsuspecting man to capture it. “I love too hard” some say but my body and soul can’t help it. It’s a second nature and it’s a curse. I’m patiently waiting for that to prove to be a blessing just once in my lifetime. It’s not heartbreak, it’s more like heartburn. It’s a hard unexpected blow to the heart.

6 comments:

  1. Damn... I'd say talk to him when he has the time about this if yu haven't already. You need to be straight up n tell him what you just wrote, if he aint in it for love then he should be honest n let you be out of there to move on to another dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the thing is ... when i cal or text he doesn't answer .... so i'm not going to keep reaching out when he's not gonna answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tweety girl love is crazy! It always hurt and make u feel all sorts of ways! one min u love jim next minute u wonder y u still trying? But I always say that deep down you know what 2do. From the outside lookin in u really need 2talk 2him and tell him how u feel(or write it in an letter to him) because love have to go both ways......or ur wasting your time! Jus talk to him if it dont work out than its ok u are an very beautiful girl..the next dudes will come and go til u find the one that u have that 2way love with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well if he aint responding I say cut him loose n find someone else that is willing to give you the time you need with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Give him space thats all he really need.
    I know you had or have deep feelings for this guy. Truth is he really just wanted to test you and see how you would respond. So he doesn't answer your text or calls.....he's being childish right now Tweety..... All he need is space....Once you give him that space and if he decides to move on and the other girl does him different....well play his lil game he is playing with you, he actually will feel hurt by what she is doing and he'll try to come back in your life.... I mean I don't know if you two broke up or not but if he's not answering your text or calls thats what it seems to be...... Next time try not to love so hard....You letting your emotions take over and I know you're stronger than this Tweety. Try to suck it in but when the next guy comes along dont let him have so much power over you that it might end up hurting you but think twice on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww i love it...it is a blessing and a curse...whoever you are talking about you should let them know how you feel and see how they take in all of what you have to say...you never know what could be unless you speak up.

    ReplyDelete