Followers .

Vote For Me .

I started a Top Site List for blogs. Click the button to vote for me and add your blog to the list and add the button to your site. It's free advertising.

Fighting For Love .

Why am I the only one in the relationship fighting to keep it together no matter the arguement or the circumstance? It could be the smaller things, like the little arguements that doesn't mean anything that ends the whole relationship (or close friendship). I just want a man who is also willing to fight for the love we share, or potentially share. I want them to fight as hard as I do so it could be equal. If I could get the man to fight HALF as hard as me then our relationship would be 100% better.

I fall in love so easily. My heart is always on my sleeve. Why must guys be so blind to the beauty of love. Of course, I have my faults and insecurities but my belief of love has always been strong, until lately. I'm starting to beleive that real love is only in the books and fairy tales.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much :] I'll join once i get my new design up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the other person may love you the same way but may be very relaxed in the relationship, therefore, they stop trying as hard. Letting the person go sometimes makes them realize what they lost and then the next time they'll work as hard as you. That's just my advice.

    I hope you find someone who will be equal in the relationship though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea i've been feeling the same way. I mean it doesn't even have to do with looks, you can be the sexiest female where you live but the guy still ends up messing up in some way. I don't get them sometimes. I just think that most are afraid of a long term relationship and responsibility.

    ReplyDelete