Followers .

Vote For Me .

I started a Top Site List for blogs. Click the button to vote for me and add your blog to the list and add the button to your site. It's free advertising.

Chillen .

Here's a video of me and my friend A.R. It started off as me trying to take a picture with my phone but I didn't realize it was in camera mode so I just kept it rolling. It was just us talking shit and him starting to strip and us showing are stomachs off a little bit lol. Oh and no offense to Tasha. I only said fuck New York because he said fuck Florida.

7 comments:

  1. Im From Ny Too Yo!

    And i Dont Appreciate That!!

    Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u hear his NY accent ... i think it's so cute. and he was talkin bout my titties lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is some bullshit lol...wait till I post a video of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A.R. wut u gone post a video of me doin? lmao ... u know wut when i see u we make a movie (not one of those movies lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol nah yall make movies Triple X rated lol and NY is the best thing to happen to anyone lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. "fuck ny" i feel offended...lol
    new york is the best thing to ever happen to this country...BROOKLYN.. lol

    ReplyDelete