Followers .

Vote For Me .

I started a Top Site List for blogs. Click the button to vote for me and add your blog to the list and add the button to your site. It's free advertising.

Baby Bump .

Well one of my best friends since the sixth grade (she's 20 now) is having a baby!!! In our little social circle there's already a 1 year old boy (Little Marcus) from my other bestie, Courtney. But this one is going to be a girl! YAY! Auntie Tweety is going to SPOIL SPOIL SPOIL!!!! You know the baby stores always have cute girl clothes. Plus stores always sell them adorable ass baby Jordans lol. Anyway that's her and her little baby bump to the right. Hopefully they don't realy name her Rebecca, because then her nick name would be Becky. The only thing that runs through my head is from the ir Mix-A-Lot song, "Oh My God! Becky, look at her Butt!!" lol.

2 comments:

  1. LMAOO yea same thing went through mine.

    && I hope her pregnancy goes okay = ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww girls are so adorable.
    :).

    Rebecca? Hm. You better suggest some names to her lol

    ReplyDelete