Followers .

Vote For Me .

I started a Top Site List for blogs. Click the button to vote for me and add your blog to the list and add the button to your site. It's free advertising.

At The Hospital 5/31/09 - 6/2/09

So I was at work and a metal thing fell on me and hit me in my head and left shoulder. I was down for the count ... Then I was taken to the hospital and was admitted .... I couldn't even walk ... I'm still wobbly now but I'm managing ... I had 2 I.V's and 4 viles of blood drawn so I have a total of 3 wholes in my arms and I look like a heroin addict. They also gave me steroids for my strength and I have a SPLITTING headache. Oh did I mention, I was given a CAT Scan, a MRI, an EEG, and an X-ray???!?!?

PICTURES ANYONE????
See All The Pictures on my myspace here.

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww
    i was wondering why you havent been updating
    u usually update atleast once a week
    i hope your okay
    and i hope you get better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope all is well and i will surely keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should've died hell. Ya Pregnant Bold Headed Bitch Sucking a Dick. Look at cha mouth hoe.
    Cant Stand Your Fake Ass. Everything about you is Fake. it's ashame when you try to do everything for someone and try to be a friend you get turned on. Bitch I knew you were fake from the fuckin' start!

    ReplyDelete