Followers .

Vote For Me .

I started a Top Site List for blogs. Click the button to vote for me and add your blog to the list and add the button to your site. It's free advertising.

Dating .

So I'm not ready to be in a relationship because of situations that recently happened I put my heart out to someone and I got burned so I'm starting over and I've been dating but more on a friendly level. I need to get over the demons of my past that's why I decided to jump on the dating wagon. A good friend (his name is A.R.) had me listen to this song I now cherish called "Where Did It Go Wrong" by Joe Budden. That song actually gave me an epiphany. So now, I have been casually dating for a while. Tonight will be my 5th date since the falling out with Brandon and ironically, this date is with Brandon. We're starting from scratch and taking it in the slow lane because I'm not about to be hurt again so easily because half of me let him go. I've given him two strikes and on the third he's going to be out.

1 comment:

  1. Well I hope everything works out for you two this time, maybe he'll be ready to be what you want n need him to be, wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete