Followers .

Vote For Me .

I started a Top Site List for blogs. Click the button to vote for me and add your blog to the list and add the button to your site. It's free advertising.

Phone Sex .

Some people may not understand it but I’m sure 90% of women do. I mean of course it’s not better than sex but it’s a fun masturbation experience knowing that you’re not doing it alone. It’s something sexy to do if your in a long distant relationship.

I had a good friend that was my phone sex friend. We’d send naughty pictures back and forth. We’d have phone sex at least 5 times a week lol. His moans and my moans through the phone would be the thing that sent me over the top. With long distant relationships you have to spice it up and make it fun. With men (and most women) sex is always a fun way. I feel that masturbation is natural and normal so I’m not ashamed or embarrassed about doing it over the phone and women shouldn’t be embarrassed, because I’m certainly not. I’m not a whore either but you should always be a freak for your man that’s what all men want. 90% of males agree to masturbating and only 42% of females fess up to it. I know for a fact that more women than that masturbate, whether you are 15 all the way to 72 lol.

3 comments:

  1. THANK you!! i tried to say this in my phone sex post lolll. Aint a damn thing wrong with it especially if it's just you and your man. Some ppl just aren't open to trying different things. well they're missin out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like phone sex and I haven't masturbated since I was 14. lol


    yuP! lol
    I'm not a freak though, thats probably why

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shit Aint Nuttin Wrong With Phone Sex Shit! I Did It B4 It Was Fucken Great!! Lmao!

    ReplyDelete