Followers .

Vote For Me .

I started a Top Site List for blogs. Click the button to vote for me and add your blog to the list and add the button to your site. It's free advertising.

Monokini With A Concussion .

Who else in the world do you know that can be this sexy fresh out the hospital lol. I'm kidding. I was on the phone with my friend Krissy the entire time. I was struggling with taking certain shots and some are blurry but oh well. I only took shots to show how cute my new swim suit I ordered was. It's my summer so I'm going to be be sexy Dammit! lol. Tell me what you think!!!

4 comments:

  1. Tweety

    I think these pictures are great. Congrats on getting healthy again so soon after the hospital. You have an incredibly artistic figure that makes each photo extremely captivating. You also have a wonderful color scheme to your blog as well. Keep up the amazing photography. You are an inspiration.

    Max Gibson
    wineandbowties.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the precise weblog for anybody United Nations agency should obtain out regarding this subject. You notice such plenty its nearly arduous to argue with you. You utterly place a clean spin on a subject that's been written regarding for years. Nice stuff, just nice!

    ReplyDelete